Scholarship Information

Transcripts:   Request official transcripts from the registrar's office, and allow a minimum of 1-3 business days to be processed. Transcripts can also be requested by calling (361) 296-3101 ex: 4.

Unofficial transcripts may be obtained from your Early College High School Director, Academic Advisor, or School Counselor. 

Letters of Recommendation:  Provide your recommender with: your resume, two weeks' notice, and instructions for the letter; if it is to be sent directly, provide an addressed envelope and stamp.

Scholarship Opportunities

Scholarship info

Previous Slide
Next Slide

Closed Scholarships

Free Search Engines

Steps for Scholarships

Going Merry

Join the Riviera ISD GoingMerry platform!

Special Circumstance Scholarships



Basis of Eligibility

Potential Value

How to Apply

Adopted Students

Status as adopted child of parents who participated in an adoption assistance program under Texas family Code :162

Tuition and Fees

Contact the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services( or the Admissions Office at your college or university.

Foster Care Students

Documentation from the Dept. of Family and Protective Services of placement in the care of conservator ship of the TX Dept. of Family and Protective Services prior to age 18, through the day of high school graduation. Must enroll in Texas college or university within 3 yrs of graduation, but no later than age 21.

Tuition and Fees

Contact the Texas department of Family and protective Services( or the Admissions office at your college or university.

Children of Disabled or Deceased Fireman, Peace Officers, Game Wardens and Employees of Correctional Facilities

Status a child of a parent who was disabled or died in the line of duty

Tuition and Fees for the first 120 undergraduate credit hours or until age 26, whichever comes first.

Contact the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board at 512-427-6344 or 800-242-3062 ext 6344 or email

Children of certain TANF Recipients

Status as dependent  child of parents who received TANF benefits on your behalf for 6 months of your senior year.  Enrolled in Texas college or university within 2 yrs of graduation before age 22.

Tuition and Fees